Friday, September 26, 2008

" I want to take Josh's truck to another state"

well, my day went good yesterday. I hung with nanny andpapa and alex came by with the kids. you want believe what he wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said " Iwant to take josh's truck to north caroline" is that crazy or what. i told him to call josh but he went on. i know this will spark a call from josh? but i have no phone haha! but anyway went to rachs last night for a big pot of chicken and dumplins it was very good but it tasted alot like hotdogs and chips? haha rach. love you, my adventure today will be with kim will see how it goes! stay tuned

1 comment:

Rachael said...

WHAT?!? My dumplin's tasted like HOT DOGS? Funny... they kinda looked like them too! :-) Love you. Glad you love me and my hot dog (I MEAN DUMPLIN') supper.