Thursday, September 18, 2008

up to date

so, far my hubby is out of town working ( lonely ) My cousin is having a baby soon , i ll be a aunt. yeehee, my daughter thinks im dumb. my mom is going to see my sis/neice/tattoo mandy, at queens ! my other cousin is gonna go to the service leaving wife and 2 kids. my aunt and uncle are out veiwing the world { ill never see} my other cousin is working and being sick in wyoming. oh my other cousin is tring to get pregant / i wonder if see needs my help?/ i should ask? on the other hand i might have forgot. oh shit jackson in th cat box

4 comments:

Rachael said...

What? Are you talking about me? I'm having a baby?!?! Is that why my clothes don't fit anymore?

Oh. And don't forget. Your child will DEFINITELY be in line for therapy with my two. Because we all know how hooorrrrible and meeeeaannnn you are to that poor child.

Rachael said...

Oh and PS. JLo um, "snacked" in the cat box when she was about Jackson's age. And I don't mean the litter part. Poison control told me that she would be fine. (Did you know it's their most COMMON phone call?) And then she started doing cartwheels. And didn't stop. Ever. And she can't ever find any shoes. But other than that, she's perfectly normal.

angela said...

i bet that @#@#@# cat was just sitin there watching him too

R said...

Yeah-
Feed them they will grow.
Happens all the time...
That's why ours have green eyes...
uh...I heard you are learning to spell there sis.